Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Philly Experiences! We’re excited to provide you with an unforgettable local experience in the City of Brotherly Love + Sisterly Affection. Before you book your tour, event or experience with us, please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By booking with us, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below.
Booking and Payment
- All tours, events, and experiences must be booked through our website - phillyexperiences.com. Payment is due at the time of booking. We accept major credit cards, PayPal, and other forms of electronic payment. Cash payments are not accepted.
- We understand that sometimes plans change. If you need to cancel your tour, please let us know as soon as possible at email@example.com. Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to start time will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 71 hours of the start time are non-refundable. This cancellation policy only applies to tours, events, and experiences open to the public.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify any tour or event due to inclement weather or other safety risks. This policy does not apply to private tours, events, or experiences booked for an individual or group.
If we have to cancel for any reason, we will provide a full refund or offer an alternate date for the tour or event for both public and private experiences.
We understand that things happen. If you need to reschedule, you are able to due so at no additional charge if you reach out to us at least 72 hours in advance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your current booked date, number of guests along with your new preferred date. Space is subject to availability. If a date is completely sold out, we are unable to accommodate your request.
Money Back Guarantee
Our policy for all public tours and events is simple: customer satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, we offer a full money back guarantee. We want you to leave our tours and events feeling confident and happy with your experience. If you have completed a tour with us and wish to request a refund, please complete our simple money back guarantee form within 24 hours after your tour to assist us in providing better services to you and future guests.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel tours due to unforeseen circumstances, such as inclement weather, transportation issues, or unforeseen closures. If we need to cancel your tour, we will offer you a full refund or the option to reschedule.
- We expect all guests to behave in a respectful and responsible manner during any of our Experiences. Guests who are disruptive, abusive, or violate our policies may be asked to leave without a refund. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Common sense and consideration for others are what we aim to practice at all times. All Philly Experiences venues may be shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
Unacceptable behaviors include
Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct by any guest(s) or host/guide towards another person.
Drinking during events/workshops/experiences in instances when alcohol is not an identified part of the environment (i.e., party buses, bar crawls and game nights).
Consequences of Unacceptable Behaviors
- Anyone made aware of unacceptable behavior is expected to comply with Philly Experiences policies immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, Philly Experiences will take any appropriate action, as necessary, including expulsion from the tour, event, or experience without refund.
What to do if you Witness or are Subject to Unacceptable Behavior: If you are a Philly Experiences guest or host/guide/instructor and witness or are subject to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify Philly Experiences as soon as possible: 267-428-6110 (text or call) or email: email@example.com.
- Philly Experiences is not responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to persons or property that may occur during our tours. Guests participate in our tours, events, and experiences at their own risk. All guests book at their own personal liability and agree to waive and release Philly Experiences administrators and staff from any and all claims. The opinions and recommendations expressed by hosts, guides or instructors are personal. Philly Experiences is not responsible for faculty/staff/hosts views.
Use of Images and Feedback
- Philly Experiences may use images and videos taken during our tours, events, and experiences for marketing, social media, and promotional purposes. By participating, you agree to allow us to use your image and feedback for these purposes.
- We take your privacy seriously. We will not share your personal information with any third parties unless required by law.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest Winner Policy
- Winners of any Philly Experiences’ social media or in person contest must provide full first and last name and contest name and prize won to claim the prize(s). All winners must email requested information to email@example.com. Winners are required to show state ID/license/passport to retrieve prize(s). Winners who fail to claim their prize by deadline are not allowed to re-enter any Philly Experiences’ contest for 180 days from Experience date or pickup deadline.
Terms and conditions are subject to change of terms and conditions without notice.